Dec 14, 2017
Episode 17: Marijuana Saved Me From Opioid Addiction
- Dec. 1st kicked off Maryland's Medical Program
- Maryland approved its first medical marijuana law in 2013.
Pamela Hadfield suffered from withering migraine attacks for most of her life. In her late 30s, when the severity of her migraines...
Nov 24, 2017
Episode 16: Special Report: Will Cannabis Ever Be Legal in the US?
- Former head of marketing at InBev goes on in on legal cannabis.
- Chris Christi fear mongers, repeats ""Weed is a Gateway drug""
- Sessions says the incredible! Holder policy will go on!"
- Tami Wahl and Saphira Galoob, the two...
Nov 9, 2017
- In a tip of the hat to our Patreon supporters, this lean and mean episode features a discussion with Tim Blake about the 2017 Emerald Cup in light of the recent Santa Rosa Wildfires, before getting into a serious discussion with sociologist Marsha Rosenbaum about a "Just Say Know" approach to cannabis use...
Oct 19, 2017
Episode 14: The Magnificent and Mesmerizing Stink of Cannabis, Explained!
- California Wildfires
- Northern Michigan’s program is unique because the university is offering a four-year degree addressing the science and business behind growing marijuana.
- Rohrbacher-Blumenhour (formerly Farr)
Oct 5, 2017
Episode 13 of the Brave New Weed podcast.
- Leading Cannabis Testing Lab Says 86% of California’s Clones Are Contaminated With Pesticides
- Nearly Half Of People Who Use Cannabidiol Products Stop Taking Traditional Medicines
- Seibo Shen, founder of VapeXhale. He is also a former stuntman, an...